in between bites & sips ...

thanks for stopping by! here's where i put various thought, quotes or stories. most will be brief, some may be extended - but all will be somehow connected to my world. enjoy your stay!



Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Snapshots from Day 4

I never seem to do well with electronics! My brand new camera I bought for the church isn't working properly! I took a ton of pictures today and only a couple are clear. Here are two of the pics.This is the part of the town (a suburb of Cochabamba) where the Bolivian Hope Center is located. The city is much bigger than I imagined!

This is Pastor Freddy of the Temple of Faith (connected to the Bolivian Hope Center) overlooking the city from the mountain.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pastor Rob,

It has been so nice to read excerpts from the misson trip!
We are proud of you and know that you are a great witness of our awesome God's love!
Never any dought your wall would stand!

IHS,

Rick