in between bites & sips ...

thanks for stopping by! here's where i put various thought, quotes or stories. most will be brief, some may be extended - but all will be somehow connected to my world. enjoy your stay!



Friday, May 30, 2008

Bolivia - Day 8

Wow - that week went fast!

I'm so disappointed I wasn't able to blog for you this trip - but I have LOTS of video and pics! The internet went down, and then the wireless access went down when the internet came back up - and - when there are 22 people all wanting access to 1 internet connection to be able to phone home, well, you can guess that I didn't have time to sit at Rich Farthing's cpu and upload blogs, pics and video.

That being said - right now, I'm in Santa Cruz, awaiting a flight to Miami that will bring Tim, Jason & I home.



We've had an amazing time, and can't wait to share all the details with you - I'll be making additional posts in the next few days, recounting some of the events of the week so that those of you who have been faithful to check in with this blog will be rewarded!

Since I'm about to board the plane - let me leave you with this pic - one of the many reasons the Bolivian Hope Center

No comments: