in between bites & sips ...

thanks for stopping by! here's where i put various thought, quotes or stories. most will be brief, some may be extended - but all will be somehow connected to my world. enjoy your stay!



Monday, February 9, 2009

The Rob & Tim Show - Episode 2

We have our luggage!!! It came Sunday afternoon, and I'm so glad!

Things are going very well here. We had a good day of hard work. Rich (the missionary) had hoped we would finish painting the 1st floor by the end of the week - and we're already started on the 2nd floor! I'm thinking we can finish painting the entire 3 floors before Saturday - and with the electrical being finished this week as well, the Bolivian Hope Center (orphanage for children currently living in a local prison with their moms) should be ready for furniture!

On a personal note, when I first visited in January 08, I met a girl by the name of Anai. She became my friend for the day. The next day when I went to the prison, she was gone! I had heard that sometimes children are forced to leave the prison for various reasons. I was worried she was lost. Then, when I came back in May, I had hoped to see her - but did not. She is one child I had been praying for specifically since I first met her. Well, SHE WAS THERE TODAY! I was so happy to see her. She was surprised that I remembered her name. I had the missionary tell her that I had been praying for her and that I had a picture of her that I had kept. I told her I would continue to pray for her - but - just seeing her today has made my entire week!

Anai is the girl on the right from January 2008

Hey, here's Episode 2 of the Rob & Tim Show. The audio went out on 2 occasions for unknown reasons (maybe cuz I'm technically challenged!), but - I don't think there was any way we could re-create what we did, so, I'm posting it as is (don't worry - the audio you're missing doesn't leave out any pertinent information other than our 'good-bye's at the end).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You had some audio issues on the day 2 post..when the puppy showed up. I'm sure Pastor Dale understood what his daughter really meant to say....I glaad you all have clean socks....and it looks like the KID is enjoying his candy...

Anonymous said...

WOW maybe you will get the kids a new puppy:) miss you guys and praying for you daily!! keep squeezing the kids with lots of love......