in between bites & sips ...

thanks for stopping by! here's where i put various thought, quotes or stories. most will be brief, some may be extended - but all will be somehow connected to my world. enjoy your stay!



Wednesday, July 25, 2007

You've got questions? I'll find answers.

Anyone who knows me, knows that I love a good question. I like having 'I don't know that!' moments. Typically, I am then sent into the Bible or my library or the internet or even a call to another pastor in an attempt to fill the vacuum of knowledge the question has exposed. This doesn't mean I always find a good answer that satisfies the inquirer, but I give it a good try and enjoy what I learn along the way.

All that being said - it is in this thread that I would welcome any honest question you have about life, the Bible, faith, family, whatever! I'll post my findings as a new entry for everyone to read.

So ... ask away!!!

No comments: